Back to school for the lucky few

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, it's my 17th birthday. The only person who remembered was the creepy guy in my English class who keeps trying to smell my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 070
You deserved it 4 342

Top comments

Comments

There was this girl named Helga who used to have a creeper that would breath heavily behind her back. She used to punch him in the face. Too bad she never got with her crush Arnold though...

I think I know who you are talking about...didn't they pick on a stoop kid once?

yeah, she had a lil Asian friend named Phoebe too

zaylazayn 12

Happy birthday! Not all occasions get the attention we want, but the week isn't over yet. You can still do something for yourself that makes you happy.

Sounds like a hairy situation to be in op. Stay away from this guy. Far, far away!

I've had that problem before, so I decided to just become my own best friend. happy birthday, op.

EVnIAS 13

I tried that too but then one night I had a few drinks and got a bit handsie and turned into a night of passion and well the friendship was never the same after that...

Creepers.... They are everywhere! You should get a buddy to utilize the buddy system with! Happy birthday btw :)

enough with the "buddy system", this isn't the military....

YDI for not having a Facebook with your birthday listed, so that people actually can wish you HBD! Sheesh, actually remembering a birthday? That's so 20th century... Just kidding. Happy birthday!

That is beyond creepy...but hey but at least he remembered!! :) Happy Birthday OP, maybe it'll be a funny story you can tell your grandchildren haha