And IIIIIIIIIIiiiiiii

By annon - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, my brother's girlfriend broke up with him. He has been playing Whitney Houston's "I will always love you" all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 976
You deserved it 3 439

Comments

Let him play what he likes, he just got dumped!

MizzErikaHart 8
peasonearth 8

how ironic that she passed away today. may she rest in peace.

sonrisapreciosa 6

Get prepared to hear her music constantly now op.

yeseniaaa 2

It's a bit ironic now that she is dead...

stevenJB 25

Blue Öyster cult, shooting sharks That song helped me

cradle6 13

49- Amazing band, and great song. Totally nails that relationship 'tone.'

And now she's dead. We should all feel the pain.

you should be in the clear in a few days. tell him to put on some headphones at least

MatheusRajuidas 5

I'm not sure why but... I just don't like you for "x" or "y" reason...

and i should care what a 15 year old on the internet thinks why?

SecretMe00 5

I don't understand why people comment just to say "I don't like you" to someone or something along that. We're not suppose to attract each other. FML is to discuss what happened to OP and discuss our stories that correspond with OP.

Dude a BISEXUAL GAY FUR doesn't like you. You can never be cool your life is over time to end it.

Aww he's really feeling the heartache isn't he :/ still, it's gotta be bad for you too

You should maybe ask him to hang out and make him feel better , don't forget to buy him candies , chocolates and ice cream always helps .

ssnowywinter 0
Snafuusmc 12

Cheer him up like take him to the movies or just talk with him. Getting out all that anger and sadness helps.

Michael912 3

Lol haha idk why but that made me laugh, that would be mean

I would much prefer Dean Martin's Ain't That A Kick In The Head.

**** your life? **** his life! He is heartbroken and you're whining because he plays a song all day long? I know it can be really annoying, but obviously he's in more pain now. Take him out to eat icecream, watch a good movie or just give him a hug. He's your brother after all.