By Schizomaniac - 25/08/2015 17:33 - United States

Today, my cousin's husband argued adamantly that the Earth doesn't rotate, and treated me like an idiot when I explained why he was wrong. Not even a video from space of the Earth rotating convinced him. This idiot is a teacher. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 442
You deserved it 1 770

Schizomaniac tells us more.

Schizomaniac 24

Thankfully he's only a PE teacher. Not to discredit PE teachers, but at least he is not in a position to actually provide information to students. This guy is an absolute nutjob. These are real claims he has argued in the past: -evolution is a lie (no surprise) -dogs are more intelligent than chimpanzees -our most sophisticated equipment can't see outside our galaxy (lol) -humans are the only animals that rely on fruits and vegetables for food And many, many others. He's the type of person to argue with a chef because he read a cookbook. It's sad.

Top comments

Steve97 32

Does he think the earth is flat too?

Well at least you're not related by blood, so that's one good thing.

Comments

My younger son is a high school football coach AND a history teacher--- he's widely recognized as outstanding in both endeavors. It's unfortunate that this cretin described in the OP is out there feeding the stereotype. This is why I support testing and standards for entry into the profession.

I once had a history teacher who thought hitler was a russian

PrimeStarscream 30

The world revolves around stupid people.

For ****'s sakes, did that guy even GO to school? I have three problems with this: 1. He's allowed to teach (only gym, but still) 2. He's allowed to vote 3. He's allowed to reproduce

I know you're just trying to be funny. But still. You can't stop people from voting of breeding just because they hold beliefs that are different than yours. Even if they are incredibly stupid. That would be real class warfare.

Kale2002 6

you should kick him in the balls...hard so he can not contaminate the rest of the world.

I don't believe the earth moves either... Go on tell me off ?