By OvertonHippie - 13/01/2014 12:09 - United States - Corinth

Today, I found out that whenever my ex-wife is late getting the kids to school, she tells them to tell their teachers they were with me, and forges my name on the sign-in sheet. Missing homework? Dad's house. Forgot to bring something important? Ditto. The school thinks I'm a horrible parent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 050
You deserved it 5 364

OvertonHippie tells us more.

What she doesn't realize is that in a school with only 180 students, it's impossible to get away with stuff like that. The principal knows what's up, because we dealt with similar issues last year; I just didn't think I was going to have to schedule meetings with the teachers again about it (outside of the regular parent-teacher conferences, which she attends). I *had* kind of noticed the teachers giving me the stink-eye in the car line lately though.

Top comments

Wow, **** her. Call in and straighten things out, maybe?

Comments

perdix 29

We can't be sure what the ex-wife does for the online dude, but this is a good guess.

Sathane 21

Hmmm... I'm thinking criminal charges for forgery would look good on her.

TcheQ 12

You deserve it for knocking up a dumb bitch

pengin 13

You use that word, but I don't think you know what it means..

it may be later in life than you would like but your kids will realize what a terrible mother your ex wife is and they appreciate you being the better parent and eventually will tell the school what's going on

HammyBear13 8

Thats not necessarily true. The kids could just end up exactly like her.

grgnyce 8

Dude, you need to get that taken care of ASAP!!! Do what's best for you and the kids and involve the right personnel.

While she is making bad choices no one can say she is a bad mother. That is taking it too far! Yes she is teaching her kids something she shouldn't, but we don't know the whole story. Op if I were you and wanted custody get a copy of every letter. In the meantime explain to your children it's not acceptable behavior and say it while she is there. Best of luck.

frizz101 22

Any woman who tries to make out their father in such a bad manner is a bad mother, and vice versa. It is a form of mental abuse and can cause serious repercussions later in life. If parents have a problem with each other, don't use your kids as pawns in your battle.

Do the same back, it's called Karma :P

thats pretty ****** at least you're not with her anymore xp