Those things are creepy

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Akron

Today, I woke up and screamed. My older sister had placed a Furby right by my face while I was asleep. This is a common occurrence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 113
You deserved it 5 061

Top comments

Comments

Put one of those Chucky dolls in her room. I guarantee she'll crap her pants.

perdix 29

Come on. That would be a "furger." Not even close.

It's an old toy...furry and creepy. Not food.

perdix 29

Oh, what a relief! That image was just too disturbing! Some of you may need to check with Urban Dictionary to see what cussed me such distress.

Perdix getting down votes? Suprisingly this is the first time I've seen that phenomenon.

51- it happened a couple days ago also! madness I tell you.

perdix 29

#51, 54, thanks, but it happens a lot! I'll probably get thumbed down for this!!! But anytime you can throw a thumbs-up my way, I'd appreciate it :)

evan_7899 28

I should not have looked that up..... what is seen cannot be unseen. And the photo addition did not help in the slightest ....

"That's the evilest thing I can imagine."

At least you only screamed, could've been worse. Buy a mannequin and put her beside her, that'll teach her.

you still have one? mine was scary so I smashed it... you should smash hers

GwylaFelidae 7

I had a friend throw hers into a microwave shortly after she got one, back in the 90s. They were creepy as the child's play movies, from a 10yr olds point of view.

I had one and my cousin slept over it was on a table and made sound we broke it after that it was scary. I don't know anyone that has one anymore

JMichael 25

If it's so common shouldn't you be used to it by now?

Buy a few old creepy dolls and put them in different places every night in her bedroom.

She's trying to get it to suck out your soul. Every night it takes out a bit more. Burn it OP. BURN THE FURBY!