Lost

By Nancy - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, after being at summer camp for two weeks, my parents never showed up to take me home. A counselor had to drive me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 702
You deserved it 3 200

Top comments

Well, you could have talked with him on the way home if he was a cool counselor.

Butter_Knife 0

OP should have ran away and joined the circus. With the money that he would have earned by working at the circus they could have hired a professional hitman, who then could have killed OP's parents. ....atleast that's what I would have done.

Comments

r6_fml 4

why didn't you call them towards the end of your stay?

Wow, that's horrible. I am sorry! :(

Please capitalize the beginning word of your sentence, #6.

go find a guy, pathetic ugly bitch.

Well you're not exactly Mr.sexiest man alive hot shot

FFML_314 11

Why are you calling her ugly? That's rude!

Are we seriously going to burst into a riot on grammar? SERIOUSLY? smh....

FFML_314 11

Lol, Jojo - *grammar and *ridiculous. :P

FFML_314 11

Lol, I was just kidding anyway. :]

#88 I have the same exact issue on my iPhone, I completely understand your pain haha. Its a fun phone to have though.. Sad that FML is the only fun thing I do on it though, wasting all this money on an expensive data plan just to FML right? Crazy! I wouldn't doubt the ditsy part either, no offense ;).

I think completely crazy would be the better choice of words to use! What kind of Asian are you anyway? I'm half Korean, but every Korean person I've dealt with is crazy as hell. If I took a wild guess I would say you're Chinese (isn't it terrible Chinese is what everyone automatically assumes Asian is at first glance? :P) But you really look it!

FFML_314 11

Lol, no I knew you weren't being mean. I just wanted to make sure you knew I was just teasing you. :)

grammar*** just my own two cents. |the kid|

Okay dude above me, if you talking shit about me... Shut the **** up and stop trying to act like a badass over the internet with your m.m.a. shirt. I'm pretty sure you have never been in a real fight or have anything to do with fighting by your picture. I hate people like you who act all tough wearing u.f.c. or m.m.a. and never even done that stuff. Why don't you try and act cool a different way?

FFML_314 11

Lol, you said "brahhhh." Could you imagine if that's how people said it in real life? It would get so annoying. ;P

brasilbabe 0

technically spelling isn't grammar. Grammar is like periods, commas, and semi colons.

bubblezz0504 0

fyl. :( I would never forgive my parents...

tiffyxmac 0

shit then I wouldn't have went home. perfect get away

Did you call them on their cells or home number? Perhaps they were caught in traffic. Or maybe they went on that second honeymoon they never could have because of you.

exiie 0

was the counsler a pervert?

cupcakemaster 0

...wow that sucks y didn't u call them?