By nofatchicks - 12/05/2014 23:49 - United States - Tampa

Today, I nervously flirted with a very cute guy. Being a little overweight, I rarely think cute guys will go for me. This line of thinking was yet again correct when he casually pulled his sleeve up revealing a tattoo of a pinup girl with a "NO FAT CHICKS" sign below it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 785
You deserved it 7 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you wish you had a tat saying "no douche bags allowed"

Comments

Thank goodness he was somewhat cute. That way he's only 99.9% waste of space. Oh wait, he loses .01% for the shitty tat. What a pompous asshat.

I'm not going to click "I agree, your life sucks", because if there's one less shite-burger like him in it, it can't be all that bad ;-)

Another classic of a girl trying to flirt with that super hot douche boy huh? I bet there are guys, maybe even one, who really likes OP but he was placed in the friendzone or ignored because he was not hot enough for OP..

Are you ******* kidding me? Are you seriously transforming this situation into "boohoo, nice guys get stuck in the friendzone" and trying to make the OP (and women in general) seem like a villain for no good reason? You must be really bitter about women if you need to bring this kind of bullshit up in a FML like this.

WTF does this have to do with the friend zone? It really gets me how ******* entitled some guys are. I bet YOU'VE turned down girls you weren't into simply because you weren't into them. So by your logic you're an asshole for friend zoning those 'nice girls'

Guy like that isn't worth your time

Yew, no. Anybody good enough for you won't care that you're a little overweight. Honestly, it's no reason to shoot you down like that. Also, that guy is an ass. Even if you were as thin as a number 2 pencil, you wouldn't want to be going around with someone like that, would you?

Regrettably, cuteness has a tendancy to be inversely proportional to decency.

You should've proceeded to roll up your sleeves and punch him.

Pshhh you deserve someone much better anyway, OP!