By nofatchicks - 12/05/2014 23:49 - United States - Tampa

Today, I nervously flirted with a very cute guy. Being a little overweight, I rarely think cute guys will go for me. This line of thinking was yet again correct when he casually pulled his sleeve up revealing a tattoo of a pinup girl with a "NO FAT CHICKS" sign below it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 785
You deserved it 7 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you wish you had a tat saying "no douche bags allowed"

Comments

100% of females would act no differently if a larger unattractive guy approached them.

what a pathetic tattoo. you don't need this idiot in your life

ZomBgal 12

you might be. overweight, but at least you don't have a tattoo that's stupid like his.

go for.nice guy instead of.cute guys....girls will never learn....

Hitting the gym might not entirely give someone confidence. Also, what if she already does work out but stays the same size? I have a friend who can't seem to drop the weight no matter what. And who cares as long as she's healthy. I'm a plus sized woman too. "Hitting the gym" doesn't give me confidence. But I told people to **** off a long time ago. That guy is an asshole to actually have a tattoo saying that. I'm funny, I flirt, and if they're gonna be an asshat then I give it right back. I would have responded with "oh really? Well that's a good thing then because even tho I don't have it tattooed, no douchebags." Sweetie it's gonna be ok. ^.^ you change for you and because you want to. I can tell you're not entirely happy with yourself but you do what ya gotta do darlin!

Your friend is most likely not dropping weight because she's either not hitting the gym intense enough or she's not in a caloric deficit in order to drop weight..or a combination of both. Not trying to sound like an asshole, but it's not impossible to lose weight.

I agree, #180; from experience, diet and exercise certainly go hand-in-hand. When I was in college, I took a boot-camp equivalent of a step aerobics class for four hours a week. I was hauling ass to and from class, since I only had 15 minutes to get to the other lecture hall. It left me with barely any time to eat in between classes. As a result, I lost 40 pounds over the course of three months. Now that I have a regular job, I don't spend time running around campus as I once did. Even though I've been going to the gym and taking high-impact step aerobics classes and jogging five hours a week for the past 18 months, I can't seem to lose the weight; however, friends and family have noted that I have toned up, so I suppose it's a good consolation.

Don't worry about him OP, he's a jerk. Hopefully with that tattoo he won't get many girls at all.