By nofatchicks - 12/05/2014 23:49 - United States - Tampa

Today, I nervously flirted with a very cute guy. Being a little overweight, I rarely think cute guys will go for me. This line of thinking was yet again correct when he casually pulled his sleeve up revealing a tattoo of a pinup girl with a "NO FAT CHICKS" sign below it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 786
You deserved it 7 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you wish you had a tat saying "no douche bags allowed"

Comments

Gross. Such a stupid tattoo would kill my lady boner anyway, so good riddance.

YDI because your fat and your not doing anything about it

For what it's worth, I suppose it's better to see the proof of his assbag nature that's literally tattooed on himself rather than make further attempts of getting to know him and waste any more of your time. It's all on the surface with this one.

Anyone who actually has that tattooed on their body has got to be a total ass. Most people have preferences, most people have things they find attractive and things they don't, some might even be more vocal about it than is generally considered polite, but going through what looks like a fairly painful procedure to get a permanent body marking proclaiming such preferences is just plain absurd. (Not to mention, how ridiculous is that going to look if this guy gets fat someday?) I will say, though, the nice thing about people like that is you know right away they're ass-hats so then you don't have to waste time trying to figure out if they are or not.

You don't want someone trashy enough to get that tattooed on themselves anyway.

squarecircles 13

Wow. If that's not the ultimate douche label, I don't know what is.

Zyde 12

I love me girls with more meat on them bones, don't be down OP, strut it! The right guy will come!

OP forget him if he goes by physical appearance he won't get far in a relationship find someone who sees the you inside

germanboy214 2

Remind me again how he's a douche? Because he has a tattoo expressing how he feels? That's the problem with today, everybody gets sympathy, nobody is told to get up and do something about it. Having a distaste for overweight girls is OKAY, I don't date overweight girls. Doesn't make me a "douche". I also have the right to advertise it however I please, just like the guy with a tattoo.

Amen to that comment. Just because he wasn't interested and told her so in a very blunt way, in no way makes him a douche. Maybe she could lose that "little overweight" that she explicitly mentioned in her post. I don't this this is a YDI or a FML, it's more like deal with it and move on.

He has the right to date whoever he wants, and if he isn't attracted to overweight girls then that's fine. However, saying "no fat chicks" to an overweight girl, or to anyone, is not okay. It's mean and probably made her feel pretty horrible about herself. A simple "I don't think you're my type" would have been fine.

Axel5238 29

Having a preference doesn't make him a douche, it's how he chose to express it. If you need that explained to you that's unfortunate. You can't fix stupid, here's your sign.

You have all the right in the world to advertise your preference however you want. No one is disputing that. HOWEVER People generally dislike assholes and they generally prefer that others don't treat them in that sort of manner. She's not getting sympathy because she's a little overweight, as you assume. We sympathize because we have a distaste for douchebags. And I couldn't hold this one back: To look at this guy as rational in any way is just...stupid. Come on. You can't be that dim.