By rayraydayday - 21/03/2015 04:25 - United States - Englewood

Today, I was wearing a new tank top that was really cute. I later was talking to an attractive guy and thought he was giggling at me because he thought I was being cute and funny. I then realized he was giggling at the fact that I'd only shaved one armpit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 300
You deserved it 11 030

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm wondering how many times you must have lifted your arms, for him to realize it.

Don't feel bad, sometimes you're overtired in the morning and don't really pay attention to what you're doing, hop out, and not even realize you hadn't done everything you wanted to. Just check from now on and hope it doesn't happen again.

Comments

I'm wondering how many times you must have lifted your arms, for him to realize it.

I'm more concerned as to how long OP left it before shaving, as only a few days growth isn't that bad. Plus, there could always be a medical reason behind only doing one armpit at a time. So, it's not too bad :)

Who said she had to lift her arms? Maybe it was hairy enough to see without her even moving her arm lol.

#2: Y'all don't think OP is just imagining that's why the guy was laughing? It's pretty unlikely he was laughing about her to her face. As a heterosexual dude, I can honestly say I almost never notice girls' armpits (unless they keep raising their arms, which would be strange). I'm thinking OP is just projecting her embarrassment onto the guy's behaviour.

JuliaaNoelle 26

I'm wondering why OP decided to only shave one armpit

@31- im guessing she didn't do it on purpose and honestly forgot.

Maybe she was in a rush or someone was calling her and later forgot. Its happened to me once.

JuliaaNoelle 26

I guess my sarcasm wasn't detected. Oh well

you forgot to use the *sarcasam* hint for the retards...

that is where I say half is better than nothing.

Why would he be grossed out? It's hair.

I love how these two comments have rather differing views yet they both got down voted. Ah, the beauty of this community. :)

#19: It's kind of a "vote first, read the comment after" thing around here.

Don't feel bad, sometimes you're overtired in the morning and don't really pay attention to what you're doing, hop out, and not even realize you hadn't done everything you wanted to. Just check from now on and hope it doesn't happen again.

OP, how did you manage to shave one but not the other? I have to pay attention when shaving or else I cut or nick myself, I've always just assumed paying attention to what you're doing while you shave is basic common sense?... :/

I've put deodorant only under one arm before. You do the same things enough times that they become a habit and you don't think while doing them

poohobsessedgirl 7

I'm sorry, That must have been humiliating.

What? You stole my one shaved pit look, bitch! I'm the trendsetter, not you!

colvindj 22

You're the only one who actually understand. Thank you for not being a creep like everybody else here who thinks women need to shave to look attractive ^^

Maybe you should have a friend do a pit check like on Hannah Montana.