Submit your FML story
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
How does it work?When you moderate, pending FMLs will appear. You can choose if Yes or No, you'd like to see that story on the website. By moderating, you help us make the best choice when it comes to choosing which FML should be published.
How to moderate?
- Refuse a FML if a similar one already exists on the site.
- Refuse a FML if it's written in TXT language or if there are too many spelling mistakes.
- Use the report an abuse link to alert us when non FML stories are submitted (advertisements, conversations between members and everything else which is not intended to be a FML).
- Have fun moderating and choose the stories you like. A good FML should be authentic, well written and make you laugh without being too shocking.
Today, my boyfriend angrily said it wasn't his problem that I felt out of place during a lunch out with his family because of my "low social skills". My mom died a month ago and I still find it difficult to start a normal conversation with almost everyone. FML.
On 11/30/2015 at 8:23am - miscellaneous
Friday 27 November 2015