By nofatchicks - 12/05/2014 23:49 - United States - Tampa

Today, I nervously flirted with a very cute guy. Being a little overweight, I rarely think cute guys will go for me. This line of thinking was yet again correct when he casually pulled his sleeve up revealing a tattoo of a pinup girl with a "NO FAT CHICKS" sign below it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 786
You deserved it 7 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you wish you had a tat saying "no douche bags allowed"

Comments

strangeite 4

Don't worry, it's not the cute guys who won't go for you, it's the asshats like this one. You'll find someone someday

Relf 19

Atleast your trying, dont let him get to you.

would you really want to date him anyways?

I'd say you dodged a bullet there. What a douche! Don't let him make you doubt yourself, you'll find someone worth it eventually who will appreciate you

oh god that is disgusting. men like that are no where near worth your time anyway!

he didn't deserve you anyways sexy women have meat on them

fml_fyl_ydi_1342 8

Why is this guy a douche? Because he knows what he wants? When girls turn down heavy guy, it's considered acceptable, but when it's the other way around, the guy is considered an asshole. I understand that his tattoo may have been a little inappropriate, but he is entitled to his opinions and to be attracted to whomever he wants, just like the rest of us.

Hesher 19

He's a douche because he has to humiliate others just for being something other than his type. If skinny girls are his thing, that's fine, but he doesn't have to insult every other girl because of it. That's common human decency and it worries me that you think his behavior could be acceptable in any way.

Since when was human decency a common thing? Nobody owes a stranger kindness. If I see a homeless person on the street and decide to give him money as an act of kindness, that's fine, but it's not like I or anyone owes a stranger kindness.

Hesher 19

There's a difference between decency and doing a good deed. Being decent towards someone does not mean you do something good for them, it means you treat them with respect. I'd say that going out of the way to permanently mark your body just to insult a certain group of people is the opposite of treating them with respect.

Axel5238 29

His opinion isn't the issue it's how he chose to express it. He doesn't like bigger women fine, but he didn't have to be a dick about it. There is a difference between being truthful and being a dick. I've known bigger women who are in better shape than most people I know. I'm skinny, but I exercise regularly and I'm only going to get so big. I eat a bucket of KFC and don't gain weight. Yet, I'm in better shape than most of my friends, but you'd never know that.