By nofatchicks - 12/05/2014 23:49 - United States - Tampa

Today, I nervously flirted with a very cute guy. Being a little overweight, I rarely think cute guys will go for me. This line of thinking was yet again correct when he casually pulled his sleeve up revealing a tattoo of a pinup girl with a "NO FAT CHICKS" sign below it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 785
You deserved it 7 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you wish you had a tat saying "no douche bags allowed"

Comments

cookie1207 19

Dont pay attention to idiots and dont mix looks with love. Im pretty sure you are beautiful inside as well as outside! Flirt when u feel like it! Enjoy that part. You may stumble upon ugly frogs but one eventually turns into a charming prince!

magicstar49er 5

U shudve laffd it off n said oh u thought i was flirtn with u? Im not into brain dead guys....hes a jerk btw

I'm sorry this happened to you, but I wish all douches had a tattoo so we women could easily identify them. Don't let him get to you. Keep flirting!! Just not with him...

I dont know why you'd bother. You can do way better than him anyway, the douche. Don't let such incidents lower your self-esteem. It's not worth it.

there are plenty of fat heads in this world OP..he is a douche bag...

Wise words from Bob Marley Don't Worry, Be happy. There are so many shallow people in the world, you can't let their ignorance get to you. You'll find someone who loves you for you.

That song is actually Bobby McFerrin, but yes, I agree. :)

Ehh I was lazy don't worry about a thing. Every little thing will be alright :).

There's heaps of guys out there who go for bigger girls, I promise. They can be harder to find but there are lots. Any guy who tells you to get skinny, you tell to stick it up their arse. They don't deserve you if they're shallow pricks!

iAshelle 11

You will find someone who will love you for who you are OP! You are gorgeous in your own way :)

Okay, this guy wins the Mr. Douchebag pageant. I seriously don't understand guys who just can't stand a little extra meat on a girl, but love huge boobs, which are essentially sacs of fat. What, you can't deal with fat anywhere but the chest?