By nofatchicks - 12/05/2014 23:49 - United States - Tampa

Today, I nervously flirted with a very cute guy. Being a little overweight, I rarely think cute guys will go for me. This line of thinking was yet again correct when he casually pulled his sleeve up revealing a tattoo of a pinup girl with a "NO FAT CHICKS" sign below it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 785
You deserved it 7 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you wish you had a tat saying "no douche bags allowed"

Comments

Some guys don't like big girls, and that's their right. It doesn't, however, mean they get to treat big girls like shit. You deserve better, and one day you'll find it. Chin up :)

Honey, I'm an overweight woman and I can tell you one thing: whether you choose to lose weight or not is your choice, but no one other than yourself will ever be able to take away your insecurities. Sure, having a romantic partner helps feeling like you're ok, but that only lasts for as long as that person stays with you - learn how to love yourself before you love others. It's a tough road, but so satisfying in the end. Don't let douches like him make you feel any less worthy!

momac86 17

He's a jerk don't mind him ... If weight bothers you just work out and eat smart ;)

That reminds me of how my brother met his wife, she was a bit on the bigger side too... He had a sticker on his truck that said "I lifted my truck because fat chicks can't jump" (the truck has a 6" lift and 35" tires" and she opened the door and hopped right up and said to him "we can so, cowboy"

Yep, that guy is gonna love that tattoo when he finally grows out of being a shallow bastard. I bet you're beautiful OP.

gaydragon 13

I hate when people base shit on looks solely just because someone may be a little heavy, skinny, have a bad complexion ect; doesn't mean they dont have an outstanding personality.

Look at it this way- you dodged a bullet and avoided a major douchebag.

That is just rude, some people have no manners. Don't let it bother you, lots of guys out there who would love to go out with you!!

I know it's been over said on this FML, but he's a real asshole. Not because he rejected you, but because of how rudely he decided to do it. There is nothing wrong with having personal tastes or liking a certain kind of woman, but making a woman who doesn't meet those standards feel like she isn't good enough for any guy just because she wasn't what you wanted is beyond rude. You should be thankful he showed off his idiocy that soon though. Saves you from falling for a douche bag. Good luck Op! You'll meet the right guy someday.

Axel5238 29

Wow I've heard of some wtftattoos.com stuff, but this tops a lot of what I've seen and heard of. OP he saved you, from dating a douche by branding himself as one. Most don't wear it on their arm. There are guys that do prefer bigger women. The No fat chick thing is up there with the go get me a sandwich jokes. Guys joke about it but you'd hope no one is actually shallow enough to believe it.