By nofatchicks - 12/05/2014 23:49 - United States - Tampa

Today, I nervously flirted with a very cute guy. Being a little overweight, I rarely think cute guys will go for me. This line of thinking was yet again correct when he casually pulled his sleeve up revealing a tattoo of a pinup girl with a "NO FAT CHICKS" sign below it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 785
You deserved it 7 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's when you wish you had a tat saying "no douche bags allowed"

Comments

Real men like meat, dogs like bones. Don't feel bad, he was probably lacking down there anyways.

Also, decent men and women don't refer to others as, "dogs" or "bones". Why do people think that to appreciate heavier people you have to hate thinner people?

182- ridiculous phrase. "Real men" like whatever the hell they want. Shaming someone for being thin is just as bad as shaming someone for being big.

m1na 4

Looks like you dodged a bullet!

That is hands down the most awful way to treat a person. The guy should have been flattered anyone found him attractive with that personality, and scumbag taste in tattoos.

At least you saw that he was an asshole before you wasted any time or money, or much effort, on him. You'll find someone who appreciates you for who you are.

this just severely pissed me off, that's bullshit.

You wouldn't want someone like that anyway.

liquidpwnage 15

I've seen a few cars with that as a bumper sticker. It's obnoxious but at least they are letting you know immediately that they are indeed a douche.