Twatted

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States - Mclean

Today, a girl I follow on Twitter tweeted, "Why can't I have a cute math tutor?" I'm her math tutor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 257
You deserved it 4 245

Top comments

Schizomaniac 24

Now you answer all her questions with "I DON'T KNOW WHY DON'T YOU ASK A CUTER TUTOR." Immaturity, my friend.

Trix_Disorder 20

She didn't even have the decency to make an "acute" pun, eh? Shame.

Comments

so what if your student doesn't think you're cute?

It's still a pretty rude and vapid thing to say.

How did you get old enough to be a tutor and not realize that you're not cute?

"Have you heard of this new number, derf? It's right between 6 and 7. Good luck on the test!"

go to school wearing those kitty ear things, you'll be cute.

Retweet her and scare the shit out of her.

Wow, what a shallow brat. I suppose you could respond that she should be focusing more on the work and less on how her tutor looks, but she would miss the point.

Also, what makes her think a cute math teacher would want her vapid ass anyway? OP should retweet "why can't I have a cute student who actually studies?"

secretsymbiote21 5

it sounds to me like she is trying to get your attention because she actually does think You're cute. women right? and yeah student tutors are definitely around.

last time I checked, cute isn't a requirement for being a tutor or a math wiz. selfish bitch trying to turn life into a drama movie.

She probably thinks she's the star of some teen comedy series that's actually made for tweens.

Sounds like you've got yourself a creepy student there. Be thankful she isn't going bunny-boiler on your ass.

perdix 29

Answer: "Because you don't pay enough." For $250/hr, you can get Magic Mike to tutor you in Analytic Geometry ;)