By musicalrose_21 - 20/01/2013 12:27 - United Kingdom - Haywards Heath

Today, the drummer of my band briefly mentioned something about not being allowed into the United States, just as he left our last practice before our big tour in America. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 879
You deserved it 3 073

musicalrose_21 tells us more.

Hey, OP here, sorry I waited so long to reply to this but I didn't realise it got published! In the end, we left him behind and got my boyfriend's brother to drum for us. He's not out of the band though! I thought I could trust him.

Top comments

That really sucks. FYL, OP. I hope he was only joking.

perdix 29

Don't worry. We have plenty of ugly drummers over here that can keep the beat and make you look attractive by comparison.

Comments

kriz_allizwell 6

I'm guessing the next thing on an application paper will be "States/Countries/Territories/Provinces not allowed in?"

mariebc123 7

Time to start running background checks on everyone!

marcusfishy 3

Woah dude, I used to live in west sussex.....lol

Whoa, whoa!! Famous band, are you? What's the name of your band?

Hey, OP here, sorry I waited so long to reply to this but I didn't realise it got published! In the end, we left him behind and got my boyfriend's brother to drum for us. He's not out of the band though! I thought I could trust him.

Oh wow! Did he say why he wasn't allowed in the country?

He was flying solo, and decided to band together with some bad people and they got some guns and drummed up the neighborhood up *ba-dum tsss*