By noreia - 06/10/2013 04:11 - Hong Kong - Central District

Today, my neighbour came over with a bag containing lingerie, and apologized while blushing. Turns out his boy was the reason that my lingerie kept disappearing from my garden clothesline recently. His "boy" is over 20 years younger than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 373
You deserved it 4 262

noreia tells us more.

he'll turn 14 within this month

Top comments

While having fantasies about your neighbor is kinda weird but acceptable as long as you keep it to yourself, actually going over and stealing their underwear is completely messed up. That kid needs a serious talk with his parents.

anyone else wonder how old they actually are?

Comments

happyfingers 15

"He's over 20 years younger than me" seems kinda irrelevant to me. You didn't tell us how old you are or how old he is so what difference does it make? For all I know the "boy" could be 8 or he could be 20. It makes a difference.

jw90 18

The only thing I can say to this is at least your got your clothe back right??

If you don't want anyone taking your clothes again, put a washing line in the bathroom. it might not dry as quickly but it does after a while. Plus, no rain in the bathroom!

monnanon 13

why should we have to change our behaviour becuase some people do not know how to behave?

hazardmuffin 21

Him being 20 years younger doesn't really mean much... I want to know how old he actually is. This FML would be totally different if he were 8 or 15 or 25.

Hang them on the curtain rod in the tub/shower, put a fan on them & they dry quickly. No creeps to steal them either except the ones in your house.

rhcpgurl 18

Am I the only one wondering why OP is just flaunting her lingerie out in public? My mother occasionally put clothes on the clothesline but undies NEVER went outside as it was inappropriate to show them in public. She hung one clothes line hung in her bedroom for undergarments. Sorry it was stolen from you but you also deserved it.

DanceJunkie98 4

Right? If you don't wear it in public, why flaunt it to public?

Did nobody else read this as the adult neighbour being the one who stole them and giving them back out of guilt (or because of wife), using his son as an excuse? Phrasing it like "boy" made me think the author believed that, and the kid was eight or something.

tmc8907 18
maraka_musso_fml 16

hey now you Asian girls are hot at almost any age. even if your 45 and the "boy" is 20, I think you should feel flattered. you know more power to you for being attractive enough to catch the eye of a young man. as far as your lingerie goes, do what I do and hang it over the tub.

She should feel FLATTERED because someone likes her enough to steal her stuff? Moron. No, being robbed is not flattering.

Therewhenneeded 16

Flattered? Flattered...YOU are part of something very wrong in society today. If a little kid goes "Oh wow you are beautiful!" THAT is flattering. A 14yr old who blushes when they see you and stammers...THAT is flattering. A 14yr old, who knows better, stealing your personal undergarments is not in any remote way flattering. It's disgusting and a violation of your privacy and property. For the kid's sake I hope his parent's get him some counseling. If not, I hope OP sues the crap out of them.