By camp - 03/03/2009 22:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, my very religious grandmother walked in on me masturbating. She's sending me to bible camp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 091
You deserved it 27 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Has anyone heard of KNOCKING anymore? My gosh, she should have at least given you some warning before just barging in on you.

What a sad life she must have led if she's never masturbated.

Comments

Next time you know to lock the door. Make the best of bible camp if you ARE made to go there.

that's bogus... I don't know what she expects you to learn there when the bible is silent on the issue... there's a reason for it. I'm a christian.. but that was just sooo un-christlike. Jesus would have knocked if he needed you... and given you some privacy if your door was closed. not just barge in! she's the one who needs to go to bible camp... not you!

You should have locked your door, man -- or at the very least, learned how to engage in stealth wankery.

Tell her that Jesus, the charitable carpenter is giving you wood. Gotta love Bo Burnham.

A_bomb19 0

next time, LOCK THE ******* DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you should do it when you KNOW you are alone, or in the shower where no one even WANTS to see you! if your a dude, do it at night when you go to bed, if a chick, who cares! its always hot!!!!!!

r33dr4c3r 0

not everyone's door has a lock.

Think she got mad that you didn't ask her to help...??

dantheman_fml 0
macfluffers 0

Dude, lock the freaking door next time.