By camp - 03/03/2009 22:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, my very religious grandmother walked in on me masturbating. She's sending me to bible camp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 091
You deserved it 27 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Has anyone heard of KNOCKING anymore? My gosh, she should have at least given you some warning before just barging in on you.

What a sad life she must have led if she's never masturbated.

Comments

RLJJ 0

#20 : I had not seen your post... I had never heard about the biscuit, that's a good idea. Although in my opinion the last one should be the winner, in a training to last as long as possible for the greatest pleasure of the future partners.

Well... there are many variations of that game so yea, you could have it as the first one to pop has to eat it. but then they would just be eating their own spunk.. much more disgusting to have them eat everybody else's. ;) But training is a good idea. Just one tip. While wanking is great training for this (shorten recovery time etc..) it may desensitise you in the long term if your whacking it several times a day... also chaffing.. thats never good. Of course if you can practice on a real person then all the better.... still... watch out for that chaffing. :P

She did the right thingaaah. The Lord will set you freeeaah. Curb your sinful habits and debauchery. Study hard and come back a pure youthaaah

ihatemylife1007 0
L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Oh my god grandma, get with the times! Masturbating is normal and healthy! Mind your own business and learn to knock! That totally pisses me off.

You should tell her Jesus gives you a hard on. But then she may send you to a concentration camp.

Bruno_fml 0

I never ********** unless I'm behind a locked door or equally safe. You deserved that one.

How is this FML? The way I see it- 1. It's your fault you got caught. How hard is it to lock the door, or do it in the shower, or a thousand other foolproof methods to avoid this whole situations in the first place. Unless she set a trap to try and intentionally catch you, your fault. 2. Unless you're a Jew in 1940 Poland, camp isn't going to be that bad an experience. Maybe you'll actually see a chick in person instead of just on your computer screen, and actually interact with someone. 3. Maybe she just wants your ass out the house for the week so she doesn't have do deal with you fapfapfaping all the damndamntime. Seriously, GTFO.

haha. well. if you are not religious, just look at it as an experience to laugh at the nuts. oh and click on the www link. it will give you ammo to mess with their tiny little minds.