By camp - 03/03/2009 22:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, my very religious grandmother walked in on me masturbating. She's sending me to bible camp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 091
You deserved it 27 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Has anyone heard of KNOCKING anymore? My gosh, she should have at least given you some warning before just barging in on you.

What a sad life she must have led if she's never masturbated.

Comments

dude, all horney chicks go to bible camp.

savestheday798 0

Your grandmother should've masturbated a little more. You should be more cautious. And teach this old lady that knocking is a polite habit people have in this century.

superson_fml 0

RUN AWAY MAN. GET THE **** OUT OF THERE.

earwig12 1

How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman. Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies. Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins... How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights! I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine... Song of Solomon 7:1-3, 7:6-8 Dude, I'm fapping already!

in the bible i have, the breasts "are like twin fawns, the young of a gazelle" instead =D

adur 0

ok 1 yes masturbating is a sin ... and bible camp has a really bad rap its a lot of fun ... and dude you really should try to break that habit because it may not seem like it but youll feel great when your not doing it so def try and give Jesus a chance he did die for you ... youll be a lot happier by his side trust me =D

It's okay, I'm fapping for him in return for his death =D

Don't let them brainwash you into thinking masturbating is bad. Religious nonsense is some of the most ridiculous and offensive bullshit out there.

and it's completely normal to **********... where do all these uneducated morons come from.. -facedesk- It's actually healthy and beneficial to **********, whatever God supposedly told you, (though from what I've been told, I don't know, I'm not a Christian, masturbating ISN'T a sin. And well, if it is... that's sad.)