By camp - 03/03/2009 22:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, my very religious grandmother walked in on me masturbating. She's sending me to bible camp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 089
You deserved it 27 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Has anyone heard of KNOCKING anymore? My gosh, she should have at least given you some warning before just barging in on you.

What a sad life she must have led if she's never masturbated.

Comments

I agree with #3. Tell her that it's your body, you're not hurting yourself or anyone else, and she can't stop you from doing something that's a perfectly natural behavior anyway.

#1, that's true. OP, I have no sympathy for those who get caught masturbating. I've never been caught in my life, it just takes proper precautions and a little common sense.

As they say in the old thesis of lecturers: "Your body is your own, God's creations. ********** in peace."

13 makes a fair point, shouldn't be wanking when nana's lurking. Hey maybe bible camp will be great, in the sunshine with the fresh air, stay positive, keep out of trouble, everything should pan out.

Aw, this is very upsetting to read! Refuse to go. Or get caught masterbating in your bible camp. =)

It should be up to your MOTHER whether or not you go to Bible camp, not your GRANDMOTHER.

zendaddy0 0

what if his parents are dead and grandma takes care of him

Who knows. You might get lucky and find some girl who got sent to bible camp for being a ****.. assuming your a guy. If your a girl then you should have no problem finding some willing young guys there who have been sent there by their parents for wanking/smoking/drinking etc..... Or push comes to shove you can organise a wanking circle with your camp mates. Last one to pop has to eat the biscuit that was in the middle. ;)

RLJJ 0

My advice : When you're in that camp jerk off where and when you're lileky to be discovered, eventually organize a wanking tournament with your fellows... They'll send you back home. And keep masturbating : it gives a good time, it's unexpensive and it doesn't harm anybody. Just ignore asshole like her...