By imatool - 27/07/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my wife had an affair with another guy. She met him while we were on a trip in another state for marriage counseling. The reason we were in marriage counseling was because she had no desire for sex, and we had gone for two years without it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 784
You deserved it 4 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cormophyte 0

Know what I love? In reading through these comments and from past experiences with people's attitudes toward cheating I get the general impression that a lot of people (usually women) think that when a woman screws around it's because she's unfulfilled and the guy should fix the relationship. But these same people are usually the first to throw a wild badger at any guy who dares to so much as spank it to some internet ****, let alone withhold sex for two years while (at least) having sex on their COUPLE'S THERAPY GETAWAY.

Comments

Well the counselling got her to have sex again so at least you got your money's worth

You should've known! You've been married these two years and it didn't fall into your mind that maybe it wasn't her sexdrive that was wrong, but you or the combination of you two? That's so ignorant.

I hope you have already started the divorce papers. and don't give that bitch anything especially if you have proof of adultery

Yes she is a bitch, but you should have left her about a year and a half after there was no sex.

sakurachan04 0

While that sucks for you, something tells me you got pwned.

BabaBlackShirt 0
fretforyerlatte 0

it doesn't get much worse than that, does it? cheating is unforgiveable on normal grounds but THIS...is horrendous. nobody deserves that. i don't care if you're the biggest asshole in the world. if your spouse is that unhappy, she should have left a long time ago. there's no excuse for what she did.

waterynuggets 0
cucumberfabulous 7

hahahhahhaahahahahahhahahhaahahhahaha!!!

lady_gogo 0

prolly not worth working the relationship together at all.

dbrxlms18 0

YOU hadn't had sex for two years...