By imatool - 27/07/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my wife had an affair with another guy. She met him while we were on a trip in another state for marriage counseling. The reason we were in marriage counseling was because she had no desire for sex, and we had gone for two years without it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 784
You deserved it 4 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cormophyte 0

Know what I love? In reading through these comments and from past experiences with people's attitudes toward cheating I get the general impression that a lot of people (usually women) think that when a woman screws around it's because she's unfulfilled and the guy should fix the relationship. But these same people are usually the first to throw a wild badger at any guy who dares to so much as spank it to some internet ****, let alone withhold sex for two years while (at least) having sex on their COUPLE'S THERAPY GETAWAY.

Comments

Man, divorce... It may be hard to think of doing but you obviously want to be dedicated to someone and you shouldn't be wasting it on a selfish ***** like that. As much as divorces are expensive, if she wants to leave then get a ProSe divorce... But if she's a bitch then leave and give her nothing. There are more women and many... MANY want a guy who can commit! Don't let this bitch ruin you, too many good guys are ruined from ***** like her, so leave and find someone who will appreciate you for once!

EveryDayJackAss 0

you should've AT LEAST raped her....i mean she deserves to be after cheating on you like that.....its better than just cappin the foo that knocked her up you know what im sayin?

Good on you for not forcing the woman to have sex with you. FYL sorry dude. Find someone else who deserves you.

That must be pretty tough to take. But, maybe she was trying to sort out her own issues with sex, so her marriage with you would be fixed? OP: Did your wife say whether sex with the other guy was any better for her than sex with you? Or maybe the two of you just don't click together? It really does take two to start a fire. You can't just blame the wood for not catching fire if you don't provide a strong spark.

Today my wife told me that my son isn´t mine FML

CandiApple 0

just to let you know, 144, you're still bad at sex-- she's just better at faking now.

CandiApple 0

just to let you know, 144, you're not better at sex-- she's just better at faking.

you went 2 years without it not her