By imatool - 27/07/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my wife had an affair with another guy. She met him while we were on a trip in another state for marriage counseling. The reason we were in marriage counseling was because she had no desire for sex, and we had gone for two years without it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 784
You deserved it 4 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cormophyte 0

Know what I love? In reading through these comments and from past experiences with people's attitudes toward cheating I get the general impression that a lot of people (usually women) think that when a woman screws around it's because she's unfulfilled and the guy should fix the relationship. But these same people are usually the first to throw a wild badger at any guy who dares to so much as spank it to some internet ****, let alone withhold sex for two years while (at least) having sex on their COUPLE'S THERAPY GETAWAY.

Comments

Apparently she had no desire for sex with you. Sorry--in time you'll realize it's for the best, or Maybe not...

tradit03 0

there is more to this than just what he said. there is what she said. but cheating is def unacceptable. hence fyl.

D I V O R C E that bitch! Your stupid not too! Go get pussy somewhere else!

I can empathize with you on this. I'm really sorry. You have only one life why spend it with someone who doesn't appreciate you. Seek legal counsel for divorce. You'll be happier in the long run.

NobodyUKnow 0

No one deserves to be betrayed like that especially when you're seeking counceling to work through your problems but my question to you is, Why would you go for 2 years without making love to your wife? Why would you two let it get to that point before you decided to get help?

sonne31689 0

**** that bitch! **** her sister, her best friend, and her worse enemy just to piss her off the most and then get rid of her!

Piss in her shampoo. That way, she'll be grinding your piss into her hair.

Divorce her and find a better woman. You only get one life, don't waste it with someone like her.

reading between the lines I wonder if she slept with the therapist? ...ouch

Hey, the problem was definitely you. Small penis and terrible in bed? Probably. At least now your wife can have a good sex life.

Actually, I'm hoping she gets murdered by a random mugger. It'd provide the OP with a giggle at least. Cheaters always deserve to die. They could break off the relationship, even if it is a marriage, but decide to be greedy and mooch off of both their spouse and the person they're *******.