By imatool - 27/07/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my wife had an affair with another guy. She met him while we were on a trip in another state for marriage counseling. The reason we were in marriage counseling was because she had no desire for sex, and we had gone for two years without it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 784
You deserved it 4 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cormophyte 0

Know what I love? In reading through these comments and from past experiences with people's attitudes toward cheating I get the general impression that a lot of people (usually women) think that when a woman screws around it's because she's unfulfilled and the guy should fix the relationship. But these same people are usually the first to throw a wild badger at any guy who dares to so much as spank it to some internet ****, let alone withhold sex for two years while (at least) having sex on their COUPLE'S THERAPY GETAWAY.

Comments

2 years without sex??? ... you don't need marriage counseling ... you deserve a medal

NonchalantSavant 0

If it was with the counselor, you'll be awarded the FML Of The Month.

warhorse57 0

Ditch the ******* bitch...but intro her to all your prison buddies first....she might like that

warhorse57 0

And one more thing....she was ******* someone else for two years.

You now have full justification to fly of the handle and **** shit up, congrats. fyl mate. :(

dfoerra 0

I have to say that it sounds odd you had to go out of state for counselling? It also sounds odd that you are travelling out of state, with your wife, and she has the chance to cheat on you? There are no counselors in your state? You're supposedly on a trip to work on your marriage and she has the time to go meet someone and have sex with them? When exactly were you working on your marriage? What were you doing while she was off meeting a guy and sleeping with him? It sucks that she cheated, it sounds like you weren't exactly interested in the relationship though.

MrBadLuck 0

Women cheat far more then men. Men at least have the decency of ending a relationship first.

CandiApple 0

bull shit! just cuz this woman cheated doesn't mean most women do. Don't categorize people like that, you're letting your ignorance show.

lmfao, you say one thing while every other female does another. Don't generalize people you say. Hahaha that's what every women does to every man. They all say we arre assholes, they all say we are cheaters, so don't give these bullshit remarks about generalizes you hypocrite. And studies have been conducted that show that women cheat more than men. I'm sorry, who's being ignorant here?

She lost attraction to you. You deserve some type of medal for staying with her so long.

HeyItsWill12 0

2 years.. then that.. ouch FYL