By imatool - 27/07/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my wife had an affair with another guy. She met him while we were on a trip in another state for marriage counseling. The reason we were in marriage counseling was because she had no desire for sex, and we had gone for two years without it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 784
You deserved it 4 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cormophyte 0

Know what I love? In reading through these comments and from past experiences with people's attitudes toward cheating I get the general impression that a lot of people (usually women) think that when a woman screws around it's because she's unfulfilled and the guy should fix the relationship. But these same people are usually the first to throw a wild badger at any guy who dares to so much as spank it to some internet ****, let alone withhold sex for two years while (at least) having sex on their COUPLE'S THERAPY GETAWAY.

Comments

She had no desire for YOU. It's different.

I'm sorry your wife is a **** and a bitch. Let her go, and I don't just mean divorce her, but all out forget her. I hope you don't let what happened leave a permanent scar on your heart and leave you mistrusting in whatever relationships you may have in the future because I promise you there are plenty of women that would appreciate such a loyal husband.

wow all of the people that wrote ydi are sexist *****. but don't worry. I'm sure she has some sort of gaping ****** syndrome.

you poor guy. man, marriage just isn't worth it sometimes, and i'm sure she's not either...

kiit23 0

Theres probably a reason that you arent mentioning. She didn't lose desire to have sex, she lost desire to have it with you. The relationship was over 2 years ago, and counseling doesn't help. Divorce and move on.

Divorce now, not having sex for two years is pretty much grounds for divorce right there but to cheat on you while trying to get counseling her her lack of interest in sex shows that she has either been cheating on you all along or lacvcks the self control to be in a marriage. Divorce her it's the only solution, if you stay with her after this your life will be even more hell than it has been. There is no way your marriage can recover from this scenario.

#1 nailed it. divorce. don't bother with counselling or anything.

Cormophyte 0

Know what I love? In reading through these comments and from past experiences with people's attitudes toward cheating I get the general impression that a lot of people (usually women) think that when a woman screws around it's because she's unfulfilled and the guy should fix the relationship. But these same people are usually the first to throw a wild badger at any guy who dares to so much as spank it to some internet ****, let alone withhold sex for two years while (at least) having sex on their COUPLE'S THERAPY GETAWAY.

mojomojo_fml 5

Truer words were never spoken (on this site)

why did you not leave her long ago when she decided she didn't like sex (sex with you?)?