By imatool - 27/07/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my wife had an affair with another guy. She met him while we were on a trip in another state for marriage counseling. The reason we were in marriage counseling was because she had no desire for sex, and we had gone for two years without it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 784
You deserved it 4 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cormophyte 0

Know what I love? In reading through these comments and from past experiences with people's attitudes toward cheating I get the general impression that a lot of people (usually women) think that when a woman screws around it's because she's unfulfilled and the guy should fix the relationship. But these same people are usually the first to throw a wild badger at any guy who dares to so much as spank it to some internet ****, let alone withhold sex for two years while (at least) having sex on their COUPLE'S THERAPY GETAWAY.

Comments

islaphippos 0

your wife doesn't deserve you

ASpocksky 0

Tie the bitch down and **** her for a week.

Ha, you really waited two years without sex to get counseling? You're so stupidly loyal (:

Divorce is expensive. Just **** around on her. Don't rub her nose in it--let her think she's still got your balls in a jar.

I do believe you mean YOU went two years without sex. She, however, was gettin her puss pounded the whole time. They're all ******. Bang every one you can and forget about marriage.

lmmmr 0

I can taste your bitterness from here.

evanwilliams 4

Ya, right there with ya Immmr.

zee209 0

...Some things can be worked out. But cheating? And having 'no desire for sex' when she was obviously fine having sex with another man? That is worth divorcing over.

Um, let me save you several years of therapy and lots of money, and other miscellaneous efforts: Your wife is ANGRY with you. She is probably being passive aggressive in many other ways, and if you do not get to the root of it now, you may pay for your incuriosity with your health or worse. RUN, don't walk to a therapist (notice I did not say "marriage" therapist. I said THERAPIST.) Go, go, go. Right now. Tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth (about YOU, not HER unless the therapist asks you). Do everything the therapist tells you to do as though your life depends on it. (make sure this person is highly reputable) And get on with your life. Anyone who would risk so much and then allow you to know about it is either a crazy bitch, or a person married to a complete asshole. Go figure out what the answer to that question is.

hatehatehatehate 0

First thoughtful comment I've read so far....

Yes, paying an overeducated "professional" is going to save his health and money. Plus comme, divorce the bitch and do whatever you want with your money, and then you will have the outcome that you desire.

Ave_Avexus 0

Get rid of Her. i am a girl and frankly, cheating is wrong, no matter who does it.