By imatool - 27/07/2009 17:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my wife had an affair with another guy. She met him while we were on a trip in another state for marriage counseling. The reason we were in marriage counseling was because she had no desire for sex, and we had gone for two years without it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 784
You deserved it 4 809

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cormophyte 0

Know what I love? In reading through these comments and from past experiences with people's attitudes toward cheating I get the general impression that a lot of people (usually women) think that when a woman screws around it's because she's unfulfilled and the guy should fix the relationship. But these same people are usually the first to throw a wild badger at any guy who dares to so much as spank it to some internet ****, let alone withhold sex for two years while (at least) having sex on their COUPLE'S THERAPY GETAWAY.

Comments

BikerMike 0

dump that ******* useless cheating ****.

A_dead_guy 0

divorce the bitch, or at least rape her

Uhhh yeaah I think when all else fail he should rape her.... Yep sounds bout right!

CandiApple 0

maybe you're just REEEEALLY bad at sex so she found someone better

Fmylife usually cheers me up and helps me laugh at life... but this one depressed me immensely. I've been cheated on (and not by someone lacking in physical interest for me). Some women just have no moral stamina—the kind of stamina that really matters.

Mattdude33 0

Tell that bitch I hope she drops dead. No room for people like that in this world.

DWdizzy 0

worst kind of human being in existence is that one your married to

Essentials 0

that should tell you something. fat maybe? unattractive? lazy? bad in bed?consider all these during your next marriage.

I guess we all know what (or who) is the problem. FYL dude.