By esbemebe1113 - 27/03/2013 21:12 - United States - Cartersville

Today, I had to present a project for my science class. I began explaining my project; looking at all the bored people, I got incredibly nervous. My nervousness then caused me to laugh hysterically, causing my classmates to laugh. My teacher felt sorry for me and told me to sit down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 742
You deserved it 4 260

esbemebe1113 tells us more.

Hi, this is OP. I loved all of your comments and read every single one. I couldn't believe this got on the site! Thanks to number #22: I loved you're comment and made me feel loads better. I love that everyone was so understanding. What's strange is that although I am a painfully awkward, I usually just get really red when I have to talk to the class. Thankfully I have a lot of good friends in real life to comfort me. (and a few new internet ones!) Thanks for finding my life entertaining!

Top comments

untouchable763 10

Awe it's ok public speaking is hard for many people and trust me your not alone.

Well, now you can think about becoming a psychology major in college and do a presentation about why presentations are awkward and be able to draw from personal experience.

Comments

At least your teacher didn't make you struggle through the entire presentation. I hate presenting, and feel your pain op. Just be thankful your treacher understood.

At least it's not as bad as what happened to me whereas I just froze on stage while giving a speech so it's nothing to worry about OP.

She laughed hysterically and was told to sit down. I'd say that's pretty bad. She is very lucky that her teacher understood.

It's all good, you just discovered your raw talent in making your audience laugh at your expense. Kudos!

DeadxManxWalking 27

Hate public speaking, especially in class. The nervousness and sweating and burning feel.

error404n0tf0und 21
error404n0tf0und 21

I haven't been taught that topic yet! I guess I have alot to look forward to!

Epikouros 31

Your life sucks because your teacher didn't help you to finish the presentation. He could have joined you and made it into a Q&A session, for instance. Speaking in public is hard for most people, but everybody can learn it.

No I think he did the right thing not letting her suffer through the rest.

I hope they were laughing with you, not at you :)

This post made me laugh extremly much during class

70% of these comments start with 'at least'...

perdix 29

The school year is almost over -- haven't you known that your classmates are prone to boredom during science class? Or did you think they'd get pumped to hear your retelling of a bunch of facts you ripped off from Wikipedia?

Thats why you should always do a model volcano as your science project. Entertainment for all.