By Screw My Parents - 22/12/2015 04:45 - United States - Barrington

Today, my parents confirmed we were going to be taking a Disney World trip for Christmas vacation. I already knew that we were taking a trip, but I was now missing a week of school. Being in 3 honors and an A.P. class, I said that I didn't want to go. I got called an "ungrateful, little prick". FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 295
You deserved it 8 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Coming from an honors and AP student since I was in middle school, go on the trip. You can make up the work, you can't make up the memories. It's worth it, trust me!

Kuibe 18

You sure have a lot more willpower than me to refuse a Disney world trip. I'm at Disney world right now for my make a wish and it's amazing I hope your able to go on the trip and keep up with your classes if possible!

Comments

Cant your parents tell the teachers and let thrm know you will be swarmed with work when you get back they usually ease up on you

You are an ungrateful little prick. I'm taking 5 honors classes and 2 AP courses at a college prep school. Your parents are paying no a ton of money to get some last memories with you before you go to college. Show some gratitude.

Good choice. I have the same type of classes

You are being ungrateful a disney vacation is expensive OP and I'm sorry but your classes can be made up you're only missing five days worth of classes, not an entire week. You likely won't get this experience again and if you do it won't be the same. It's good you want to make sure your school work doesn't get missed, but when your family spends the time and money planning a special trip and you say that it shows disrespect towards their efforts and makes them feel like your school work is more important than them. Your GPA is not going to matter all that much in a few years time, but family always will. Go on the trip and prioritize your family better.

How could you resist disney. Besides, it's called Christmas Break for a reason. There is no school during that week.

"...but I was now missing a week of school" Sounds like maybe it's just a family vacation, not a school vacation.

All these people who say school doesn't matter make me wonder why my family was always on my back about school. I knew several kids who often cut school and my family gave me hell the one time I cut class. Maybe I should've joined the regular school cutters after all. Why did I even graduate? -_-

Bruh I'm taking 5 AP classes and even I would go on that trip. Sounds dope

I'm in 3 honors, and 2 AP classes. Just go on the trip, you won't be missing much unless It's finals week.

your going to regret this lol just think about it...