By novacabudsforme - 15/08/2016 10:11 - Hong Kong - Central District

Today, my mother told me that I could take a friend on vacation with us. Then she added that because I have no friends, my brother can bring his girlfriend instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 192
You deserved it 1 000

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Steal his girlfriend during the trip. Problem solved.

Aw, that's a pretty mean thing for a mother to say. You'd think moms would be there to support, not put you down. I would be your friend!

Comments

Steal his girlfriend during the trip. Problem solved.

Well, that would be rude. If you merely shared her, that'd be good enough and your brother would probably be OK with that.

10 - ...No, he probably wouldn't be okay with that...

YourOpinionSucks 22

Just because you're into being cucked doesn't mean everyone else is.

I dont think 11 has been on the internet very long

You are correct, I have not been on the Internet long enough to start confusing real life with ****.

She obviously did this just to get a reaction out of you. Sounds like you need to find a new supportive family

yup, just find a new familly. great advice.

1-800- child support number is a great way to great way to get a new family I hear.

tell her, " the only reason you never saw me with friends is because they are too scared to get near you" should be problem solved. Now for real tho, FYL

Aw, that's a pretty mean thing for a mother to say. You'd think moms would be there to support, not put you down. I would be your friend!

ber4fun 23

That was mean of her to say since she already knew you had no one to invite.

that sucks! do u really have no friends?

Ask her to give you 24 hours. When offering an all-expenses paid vacation, you'd be amazed how many friends will appear out of thin air!

It's due to genetics I don't have friends...thanks to you Mother...

"Oh, if that were true, your brother wouldn't be bringing his girlFRIEND, honey!"

My mom told me I could go on a trip with my friends if I want to, but she also knows that I don't have friends too, so...