By stupidpolicia - 25/09/2009 08:33 - Brazil

Today, the gas station right in front of my apartment had people listening to loud music all night. I have this 3 hour test at 7:30am and didn't get any sleep. Worst of all, here in Brazil, calling the police won't help a thing. Instead of actually helping, they'll stop and join the party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 806
You deserved it 3 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Panther_fml 0

Haha something like that happened in florida... a couple of cops played a guys Nintendo wii for 9 hours when they should have been searching for drugs lmao

lol I saw that, 9 hours playing wii bowling, all catch on tape. that was freaken histerical. During a bad wild fire a few years back, fireman were staying in a trailor on my uncles properity for about 2 weeks. The firemen found the neighboors legal marijuana garden, and spent everynight stealing the weed and smoking.

Comments

Panther_fml 0

Haha something like that happened in florida... a couple of cops played a guys Nintendo wii for 9 hours when they should have been searching for drugs lmao

lol I saw that, 9 hours playing wii bowling, all catch on tape. that was freaken histerical. During a bad wild fire a few years back, fireman were staying in a trailor on my uncles properity for about 2 weeks. The firemen found the neighboors legal marijuana garden, and spent everynight stealing the weed and smoking.

olisykes_ 0
kaleid0scopeEyes 0

I'm waiting for all the "FAKE!!! COPS WOULD NEVER DO THAT IN AMERICA SO THEY WOULD NEVER DO THAT ANYWHERE ELSE!!!! TEH MYSPACE PICTURES!!!"

for the brazilian guy: fake do caralho.. seu babaca.. vai inventar merda do Brasil agora seu troxa?? o macaco do país são pessoas como você que se acham superior e ficam inventando merda.. já tive problemas com polícia e o que fizeram foi terminar a festa já q já passava da hora.. então para de ficar inventando merda ai fdp.

Te entendo..morei no Brasil por 11 anos..meus viinhos eram party animals..toda noite.. -.- hahaha

nossa...relaxa cara...eu tambem sou brasileira...mas eh soh um Fml -.- e BTW nao queria por o ultimo de reply

#6 O babaca é você. Essas coisas dependem do estado, da cidade, do policial... depende de um monte de coisa. Na minha cidade eles sao como os policiais da cidade do OP.

braziliangirl777 0

ahn, tipo onde eu morava quando reclamava do barulho do bar ao lado da minha casa, os policiais vinham e bebiam com o camaradas do bar. o.O THIS IS NOT FAKE, it used to happen to me as well, all the time! That's why we love Tropa de Elite and the whole Pede pra sair! x)

FAKE!!! COPS WOULD NEVER DO THAT IN AMERICA SO THEY WOULD NEVER DO THAT ANYWHERE ELSE!!!! TEH MYSPACE PICTURES!!!

For all the haters. He/she's telling the truth! I've lived in Brazil and he's not lying! I've gone through the same problems! Just because cops in "America" (I'm guessing you mean North America) don't do that, doesn't mean that in other countries they're the same. Cops in Brazil are extremely lazy and break their own rules. Trust me, I know! I've lived in 3 different places in Brazil (Goias, Santa Catarina, and Mato Grosso) and they were all the same!

I'm no English major but I think zazu was being sarcastic...

Sun_Kissed18 25

Yeah he definitly was... It was in response to #5

Cops are corrupted everywhere, be it in the USA or anywhere else, but this is a very simple case and as a Brazilian guy who also lives in Distrito Federal, I will infer the poster ASSUMED the cops wouldn't do a thing and didn't even call, as every time I've seen cops called to shut down a party they arrived and did their job.

YDI for not keeping a loaded shotgun for occasions like this

c'mon, don't exagerate! I've been living in Brazil ever since I was born and cops aren't that friendly =P true, they wouldn't change anything. they'd just show up -IF they do- , say a couple of things with their best ass-face an then leave. And the party would go on just as it was before =D Otherwise, Brazilian people are rather caring. If someone talked nicely to the owner of the party, I think he'd turn down the music.... at least for half an hour or so.

Pfrmbrzl 0

Haha, as I was reading about loud music at a gas station I thought 'so in somewhere other than Brazil people also party at gas stations' only to realize you were talking about Brazil! If you live by a gas station chances are u won't get much sleep at night, and cops unfortunately won't ruin anyones party..

Fake I'm Brazillian and I have never seen cops do that ever. They might not do much to end the party but they wouldn't join in.