By wife of a shithead - 06/07/2012 17:44 - Norway - Oslo

Today, my over-protective husband went into an extreme fit of jealousy at the sight of me breast-feeding our newborn baby boy. He's trying to make me bottle-feed our boy, because apparently it's "wrong" to let another guy touch my boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 380
You deserved it 4 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its your kid . tell him to get over it , you're the one that had the baby and not him .

Somehow I think he's either the stupidest guy on earth or he's joking.

Comments

My boyfriend and mom and I were talking about giving birth. Tell your hubby the same thing my mom told my boyfriend: pick up a 5lb and a 10lb bag of potatoes, then imagine pushing that out of a ******. Not fun. You pushed him out, you decide how he eats. Only fair.

Sounds like a peach. I hope he isn't always like that, or maybe it's time to kick his ass to the curb.

GabyAli17 6

I say you should leave his ass if he's going to be acting like that. No one should be treated like especially when you have a new born it can affect the baby emotionally too.

I bet he loved your son crawling out of your ******. Practically having sex!

Did he not know where the baby came out of you?

redmnky21 8

he needs counseling and u need a divorce!

kaymi 17

Adult Nursing Relationship is what he is needing. Guess you better breast feed him too, he is acting like he is the baby!

Lynabear 0

I think we can all tell who was a bottle baby...