By wife of a shithead - 06/07/2012 17:44 - Norway - Oslo

Today, my over-protective husband went into an extreme fit of jealousy at the sight of me breast-feeding our newborn baby boy. He's trying to make me bottle-feed our boy, because apparently it's "wrong" to let another guy touch my boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 380
You deserved it 4 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its your kid . tell him to get over it , you're the one that had the baby and not him .

Somehow I think he's either the stupidest guy on earth or he's joking.

Comments

wildocean 5

Stand your ground. He's being an ass! Time to grow up and be a dad and husband.

KatrinaKitten 16

He is really immature you should reallly talk to him

Could have just told him that it wasn't as bad as him sucking his own mothers breasts.

DeVaughnS 5

You deserve it for marrying this idiot lol

I do feel as though he was this over protective the whole relationship. Men like that always want to know where their woman are, who they are with what they are doing when they will be done and what not. What I do not agree with is that she deserves it. Believe it or not this is a form of abuse and no one ever deserves abuse. Ever.

I agree with #93, a majority of these sorts of people escalate into overprotectiveness. And a lot of people think abuse stops at sexual and physical, which is totally wrong.

DeVaughnS 5

Well I prey I never end up in a situation like this on either side

Is this a joke? No one would be that ridiculous, and if he is, then he has serious psychological problems.

kelsey_M_Jones 5

Reminds me of the song by peaches...

How can you not be embarrassed by the farther of your child?

Life_is_FML 22

If I'm correct, you're husband is a stupid obsessive man. If I'm incorrect, he's dumb for thinking this is a funny joke. Either way, a nice warm bowl of bitch slap ought to do the trick.

BlackDogTactics 2

Bitch slap or whoop ass! Either one... Or get him a life ins policy and make arrangements................