Alas, poor Kermit

By traumatizedforlife - 05/08/2013 20:21 - United States

Today, I stepped out of the house for some fresh air. It was still dark out, so imagine my horror when I accidentally stepped on a frog. It squealed for a split second before being crushed beneath my uncovered foot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 412
You deserved it 6 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Imagine just sitting there relaxing when all of the sudden a giant foot squishes you? o.O

then000bster 16

Sounds like you had a smashing time.

Comments

then000bster 16

Sounds like you had a smashing time.

PterodactylMan 23

Don't let that frog step all over you

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

I hate stepping on anything squishy... especially when im barefoot..it sends chills all throughout my body.

Put your right foot in, put your right foot out, put your fought on and squish it all about...

Am I the only person who thought of Monty Python?

AppleJuiceBox 10

This has actually happened to me before. With multiple slimy creatures. Frogs, slugs, you name it. I feel like I should also include the fact that I had no shoes on.

Imagine just sitting there relaxing when all of the sudden a giant foot squishes you? o.O

And to think all the frog had left was to go across a couple of logs and he would have made it to safety past the river :(.

GoodLookingGeese 10

And that's a true FML, not some kid wimping over his fear..

Hate it when that happens. Ruins my whole day.

ok 1) Poor frog 2) thats gross 3) did you have frog legs for dinner?

3). Yes, because the first thing I want to do after I step on something with my bare feet is EAT IT.

Hey, I've heard of the "Eat what you kill" policy. But I think there's a loophole in this scenario. :P

#4 Now I see how your brain works.. 'oh my god I stepped on that poor frog'... *lifts foot* 'that's gross'.. *comes to the conclusion* 'well, its a waste not to eat a frog squished with my own dirty foot'...

@#48 Kind of like the whole "if you kill a cow, you have to make a burger" scenario? But this is repulsive. The frog (which is probably a bacteria breeding ground itself) was sandwiched between two ultra disgusting surfaces (the bottom of a foot and the ground). There is no way even Jesus himself could convince me to put that vile thing in my mouth.

You guys haven't realized that she's using sarcasm yet? Jeeze.

@#48 Eat what you kill? Looks like I'm having hookers for dinner.

@76 - THANK you! Apparently you and I are the only ones who can tell sarcasm from seriousness.

OP should have at least worn peep toad shoes.

That was a ribbiting tale, OP. I can't wait to see where the story hops to next.

As ribbiting as it may have been, it had me feeling a tad polar. On one hand it's an interesting tale, until you realize that frog is really gone. No jumping back from that.

Katy326 10

I'm sure his family will be crushed.

Black_Rose97 9

imagine the frog's horror as you crushed it...

I think he did...and that's why yes scarred for life...

Well I can't imagine how scared it was because its well..uhh..dead

You killed Kermit? Miss Piggy is gunna make yoy pay!

Nothing, but I'm sure Yoy owes Ms. Piggy dome money.

flashback.miss 28

*shudder* I'd feel awful. at least it was an accident, don't be too hard on yourself.