By wife of a shithead - 06/07/2012 17:44 - Norway - Oslo

Today, my over-protective husband went into an extreme fit of jealousy at the sight of me breast-feeding our newborn baby boy. He's trying to make me bottle-feed our boy, because apparently it's "wrong" to let another guy touch my boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 380
You deserved it 4 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its your kid . tell him to get over it , you're the one that had the baby and not him .

Somehow I think he's either the stupidest guy on earth or he's joking.

Comments

HeatherAS77 10

Are we gonna see this on a episode of Mtv's '16 & Pregnant'?? Seriously..WTH?!? That's his son (I'm assuming), breast feeding your child is giving him the most absolute best start in life, that's awesome! He has some issues that he needs to deal with now..It's time to grow up!!

firefighterjohn 9

tell him he's a fking idiot.. show him your account name

Just saying- if he's serious and actually jealous of your newborn, you may want to be very careful op. I have seen many cases of child abuse stem from the husband/boyfriends jealousy...the baby now gets more attention than the man and for whatever reason they just snap. I recommend treading lightly, couples counseling, and of that doesn't work then you might have go the route of a single mommy.

drumrgonewild 2
Yarrachel 16

Let me guess, he made you have a c-section because he would be jealous of another guy being in your ******?

etoilenuit 15

He sounds like an a-hole. Guys that get jealous over a mom and her kids relationship are crazy..

He sounds like a dick with esteem problems. Find a real man.