Bittie

By Anonymous - 18/09/2020 14:02 - Hungary - Sopron

Today, it was my brother's wedding so my mother-in-law was taking care of my 8-month-old son. When I came back to our room to check how things were going, I saw her "breastfeeding" my child. She said it was the only way to calm him down because he didn't have a pacifier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 802
You deserved it 167

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

samsonity 5

This is what happens when we stop burning which’s. No offence

That sucks...literally. Why are you taking a baby to a wedding? They can't catch the bouquet and no one wants them to anyways.

She didn’t take him the mother in law was babysitting him did you not ready what she even said?

Is she from a different culture? One where this is normal behavior?

not to sound like a dummy, but can moms turn that ability on and off?

Yes, women have a switch to turn breastfeeding on and off. Just like how we have a switch to turn our periods off.

Jk, but seriously, is a mother in law able to just pick up a baby and just start breastfeeding? I didn't think that was possible

Repeated stimulation of the nipples can increase prolactin. This, in turn over time, can lead to milk production. This is how wet nurses kept producing milk.

Hailstorm92 10
Matthew Irmen 11

Sounds like mom should have left a pacifier.

ojoRojo 27

Many babies don’t like or use them

he's only 8 months old. no harm done. a big surprise, I'm sure, but no harm.done.

xxlk4xx 6

honestly if my baby was completely freaking out and that was the only thing my mil could do to calm them there before I was able to get back then I would be fine with it, I mean maybe text me and ASK first lol tho in reality i know my mil would never try to nurse my baby lol. one of my friends who was nursing her kids actually nursed my 3 month old daughter while I was at my dads wedding because we already knew she wouldn't take a bottle.