By clumsylobster - 13/10/2014 21:33 - Australia - Perth

Today, my friends and I went paintballing. The instructor showed us the sound of an unloaded gun by shooting at my face. It wasn't unloaded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 879
You deserved it 3 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, I would report him. That is incredibly unsafe, you aren't supposed to aim at people's faces regardless.

wow. That's one bad instructor. I hope you're doing well and the bruise isn't that painfull!

Comments

Kevlar_burrito 6

I admit I often think of Americans as being ridiculous with suing everything and everyone, but yeah... Sue him. Incredibly unprofessional, not to mention dangerous. And as the instructor, he sets the example for everyone, so he should be even more careful.

Who can say YDI to this? What in the world did they do to deserve this?

FlinkeMeisje 5

#80 - When I first came to this site, I unfortunately read that as "You deserve better," and clicked it for several entries that I did not intend that way, before I figured it out. Sometimes people click it on accident, when they're trying to scroll on their phones. Some people are just insensitive boobs.

elizacandle 29

What the hell? OP report him! That is definitely not okay.,you should never aim anything at anyone's face. You could of gotten seriously hurt :/..

Can't you press charges against him for that?

At a firearm range: "This is what a dry fire sounds like"

skittyskatbrat 19

All guns are always loaded. Always. It wasn't a freakin' squirt gun. This behavior is absolutely not excusable. Anyone old enough to have a paintball gun is old enough to not be a dumbass about it. Sorry, man. FYL!