By clumsylobster - 13/10/2014 21:33 - Australia - Perth

Today, my friends and I went paintballing. The instructor showed us the sound of an unloaded gun by shooting at my face. It wasn't unloaded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 879
You deserved it 3 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, I would report him. That is incredibly unsafe, you aren't supposed to aim at people's faces regardless.

wow. That's one bad instructor. I hope you're doing well and the bruise isn't that painfull!

Comments

Continue the education. Show the others how to crouch down and hide by kicking him in the balls.

yea then they can get kicked in the teeth.

I am so sorry, i couldnt even imagine how bad that would hurt..

Why would he/she shoot at your face? Why not your arm or foot or something that's not alive?

Yeah because arms and feet don't hurt at all.. I'd go for the latter

Dillyduzit 23

Pretty sure arms and feet are just as alive as your face, and the rest of you..

My comment would only be wrong if I said "...something ELSE that's not alive."

He wrote it as three things apart, not calling feet and arms not-alive.. I read it wrong the first time too

Well that a pretty stupid of the instructor to begin with. Why would anyone shoot at someone's face. I hope you kicked him in the face

Rule #1) Always treat your gun like it's loaded. Rule #1) Never point your gun at anything you do not intend to destroy. They are both rule #1 because they are equally important. Clearly your paintball instructor is a wannabe who is too much of a wuss to learn how to handle a real gun, or else he would have known better than to aim a projectile "weapon" at a human being's (I'm assuming) unshielded face.

ChristianH39 30

This. Not to mention it should've had a barrel cover or plug on the end while not actively being used, had that been the case OP never would've got shot.

martin8337 35

What an idiot instructor, did he think that you were a crash test dummy or something?