By clumsylobster - 13/10/2014 21:33 - Australia - Perth

Today, my friends and I went paintballing. The instructor showed us the sound of an unloaded gun by shooting at my face. It wasn't unloaded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 879
You deserved it 3 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, I would report him. That is incredibly unsafe, you aren't supposed to aim at people's faces regardless.

wow. That's one bad instructor. I hope you're doing well and the bruise isn't that painfull!

Comments

Good thing you weren't at the firing range

Thank god this idiot wasn't showing you a real gun

DogeMan 14

Never point gun at someone, even if it's unloaded imagine if that was real that guy could killed u

Sue on grounds of negligence, emotional distress, and any incurred injuries as a result of the employee's negligence. At least that's what you should do in 'murica.

Are you kidding? It's not because of this being 'Murica. It's because you shouldn't ever point any kind of gun, whether it's a squirt gun, or an 'unloaded' paintball gun in someone else's face. Paintballs freaking hurt wherever they make contact on the human body. The instructor's lucky he didn't blind Op. When I went paintballing, they made us wear face masks so that we wouldn't get injured. The instructor *is* responsible for that kind of culpability, "'Murica" or not.

He should be fired, the number one rule of gun safety is to NEVER point a gun at someone, loaded or unloaded, safety or not. He should've known better

skittyskatbrat 19

Actually, that's the second rule. He already failed the first one... "In order to use a gun, you must possess at least the IQ of a hamster."

At least it wasn't an actual gun I suppose...

Missed the word 'paintball' at first and got extremely concerned.