By clumsylobster - 13/10/2014 21:33 - Australia - Perth

Today, my friends and I went paintballing. The instructor showed us the sound of an unloaded gun by shooting at my face. It wasn't unloaded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 879
You deserved it 3 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, I would report him. That is incredibly unsafe, you aren't supposed to aim at people's faces regardless.

wow. That's one bad instructor. I hope you're doing well and the bruise isn't that painfull!

Comments

I wonder what op means.... Dislike this post or GTFO

Huh, Im not sure how relevant this is but I've never had an instructor when I go shoot paintballs.

nialls_girl 13

First rule of using any gun: treat them like they are all loaded. Never ever aim at something you don't intend to shoot. How stupid of your instructor! Sorry, OP!

FlinkeMeisje 5

Basic gun safety rule #1 - ALWAYS treat a gun as if it is loaded. Because frequently, there still is some ammo in the chamber, and it IS, indeed, loaded. Your "instructor" needs to be looking for some employment that doesn't involve firearms. Well, at least you all learned a valuable gun-safety lesson you're not likely to soon forget.

FlinkeMeisje 5

I now have that singsongy "You'll shoot your eye out! You'll shoot your eye out!" scene from "A Christmas Story" running on a loop in my brain.

Shoot him in the balls then. I wouldn't take that and go on with my day. Get back at him!