Ballin'

By oww - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff

Today, while playing paintball, a shot ricocheted off a wall and slammed into my nuts. I told the other team I was out and tried to run out of the field, but as I was jogging to the door I was hit again in the balls. My friend saw this and dropped his gun, laughing. It hit me too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 036
You deserved it 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thedwyer96 18

Back when I worked at a park as a ref I saw some girl confront her (now ex) boyfriend about cheating in her. she called him out mid field and unloaded on his junk. We had to kick her out but I felt it was justified.

Comments

First one was random, second was a dick move, and the third… I'd be screaming after so much pain!

Why wouldn't u be screaming after the first one??

thedwyer96 18

Back when I worked at a park as a ref I saw some girl confront her (now ex) boyfriend about cheating in her. she called him out mid field and unloaded on his junk. We had to kick her out but I felt it was justified.

Once or twice is understandable, unloading though… chick's got anger issues.

This comment needs a follow up as to how someone cheats on their girlfriend whilst being inside her.

thedwyer96 18

They were out on the field when it happened. It was the 4th game of the day and they showed up separately. She was yelling about how he betrayed her while she was out of town and to be happy with "Katie" then shot the guy from 5 yards away. She unloaded on him and he hit the ground and rolled over onto his stomach so she kept shooting him in the back. But that second part didn't matter to OP'S situation.

WeirdUS 29

Cheating sucks but I'm not sure. it could cause severe damage and could involve the police have enough damage is done and hospital bills not justified

Sure, it's funny now, but in a few more generations of this, those who possess the "desire to play paintball" gene will be endangered!

Always wear a cup when playing paintball. I don't know what it is but every time I have gone it's the one or two people who don't wear a cup who end up taking a hit down there.

A game of paintball and a free vasectomy that's a 2 for 1 deal if I ever heard of one.

By the time your nuts are done swelling you'll have to walk home pushing them in wheel barrel

Ive been playing paintball for years and ive never heard of a paintball ricocheting.

species4872 19

Now you know why it's called paint ball (s).

Yikes! Sounds like people don't want you to reproduce!

OPs friend: What do you mean this isn't what you mean by paint the town red. My friend clearly messaged me to paint the town red while paint balling, and I did just that, paint his downtown red