By Anonymous - 26/12/2014 14:58 - United States - Commack

Today, I went paintballing with my girlfriend and her family. Her dad ended up shooting me, and I doubled over in pain. I thought that was it, until he stepped back and shot me several more times in the stomach. "Just double-tapping," he smirked. More like quadruple-tapping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 796
You deserved it 3 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Never go paintballin' with the in-laws. NEVER. There are several FMLs exactly like this one that illustrate why.

He didn't do it to protect her, he did it to hurt him.

Comments

It's every dads job to protect his daughter! Don't let it get to you too much. Treat her well and I'm sure he'll loosen up, OP!

He didn't do it to protect her, he did it to hurt him.

nataliewby 25

How is that protecting his daughter? Unless OP did something worthy of that punishment, it's not protecting, it's abusing

Protection, abuse, what's the difference?

badluckalex 23
incoherentrmblr 21

That's why you don't go paintballing... Or any "game" that involves shooting at opponents.

#5 ... Or you could not be a pussy (Btw im not saying OP is a pussy, just the notion of avoiding some paintballing because "it hurts" is).

SystemofaBlink41 27

Well, I don't know about you, but I hate pain.

You'd still be enabling others to do something that you wouldn't want.

Tessa_11 19

Do you play any shooting game? It's fun if you where proper equipment/ clothing.

tantanpanda 26

I think OP is fine with getting shot, just not repeatedly out of unjustified spite.

Unless it's laser tag. Laser tag is awesome

This doesn't seem like a promising future relationship wise between u two lol (you and the dad)

on the contrary, its gonna bloom into something beautiful. And a bit aggressive. But beautiful nonetheless

An eye for an eye makes the world blind - Mahatma Gandhi

Sounds like an act of war to me. (; Have fun with this one, OP!

Never go paintballin' with the in-laws. NEVER. There are several FMLs exactly like this one that illustrate why.

*magazine. You put a clip into a magazine, which you put into the receiver. Getting your nomenclature correct is serious business.