By mrricecakes - 23/03/2012 05:55 - United States - Gilbert

Spicy
Today, I went down on my girlfriend for the first time. Let's just say pubes and toilet paper residue were the least of my problems. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 392
You deserved it 5 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have used charmen toilet paper, no little white pieces left behind

frozenfreeze 5

They were the least of your problems?...Were there dragons and dead rats down there too?

Comments

That fml made me gag. I know sometimes the little residue of toilet paper is unavoidable, but goddamnit, at least wash up first!!!

hernando240411 0

Never more, never more.........

ginglederf 6

Would this happen to be a line from the raven my friend Oh linore

thank god for those girls who keep their shit on POINT! I take very good care of myself, idk why some girls dont. its not that hard to shave and use soap in the shower. girls especially need to wash down there.. i just couldnt do it, go down on someone dirty.

bingababe 16

Actually, you should never use soap "down there".

what if ops girlfriend had gone to the toilet just before getting intimate? is she supposed to jump in the shower all of a sudden?

That's bad mate but we have all been their better luck next time

I would have been out the door within 30 sec after seeing that. And wait you couldn't smell that be for you got there?

chels1994 11

Dear lord.. doesn't she wash down there??

bingababe i never said you needed to use soap down there, i said use soap in the shower, actually.

Now that right there, thats messed up =X

Why even put your face in a hairy rotten ******? Nasty.

Ewww. I don't let my man's face near me unless I clean it up.