By mrricecakes - 23/03/2012 05:55 - United States - Gilbert

Spicy
Today, I went down on my girlfriend for the first time. Let's just say pubes and toilet paper residue were the least of my problems. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 392
You deserved it 5 230

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have used charmen toilet paper, no little white pieces left behind

frozenfreeze 5

They were the least of your problems?...Were there dragons and dead rats down there too?

Comments

alexicanaaa 7

It's not that she doesn't take care of herself, she just didn't bathe before intimate time happened. If she had all the mess could've been gone. And she doesn't have to shave, I don't know why everyone's obsessed with girls doing that. It's miserable.

My fiancé has never had toilet paper residue stuck to her...

pinkcrayola 0

I like shaving, it feels really gross to me when I have hair down there. Not every girl needs to shave, but they should at least keep it trimmed if a guy is going down on them.

sendboot2 4

Shaving takes forever to do it right, she could have bathed earlier in the day

Forever? More like 3 mins tops. Its not complicated

Fish lots and lots of fish.... Find nemo yet?

linkinpark98 23

Even Nemo wouldn't want to be in there. :/ And he's a fish!

SLEinTN 7

My stomach just turned. That is truly disgusting.

linkinpark98 23

Your picture made my stomach growl... D:

It's kind of rude of your girlfriend to have that not so fresh feeling and still let you go down on her.

Narcisse_fml 25

That's exactly what I was thinking. Why in the hell would she allow him to go down on her if she wasn't freshly bathed? When he said pubes and TP residue were the least of his problems, I assumed he also discovered it was that time of month.

pubes??? what n the hells that??? BALD PLEASE!

bingababe 16

I'm guessing you don't get laid very often....

brony1999 0

The virginity is strong with this one :D

I think your username name should be "Adam hasn't had em"! ROFL

I'd be willing to bet 80 percent of the people on here are virgins...

day624 14

#186 u just cracked me up!!

ctlnaaia71 8

Ewwww, she's disgusting! Next time you have two options: Make her take a shower before going down on her, or much better yet, get a cleaner girlfriend.

coletrain11 5

Good plan, breaking up with your girlfriend because of one incident. Don't try talking to her about it or mentioning it at all, just dump her immediately. Dumb ass.

I don't even want to know what your actual problems were...there's a couple things that could've been wrong. Either way, I hope you didn't proceed with your "activity" after you saw and/or smelled whatever was down there.

TheDevilSatan 4
3peat_247 0

dude you gotta get her in the shower first noob...yuck I can only imagine

Wow that's ****** up! Tell that dirty bitch to clean herself up. No matter what she does if there's toilet paper down there she's ******* disgusting. Pubes ok. TP, not cool. 'what was not the least of your problems' not cool ditch that bitch.

I dont think you should offer any advice, because im assuming you dont get laid very often considering you call women 'bitch'

caitlingeorgia 0

I'm ashamed to know you're Australian. You're disgusting, even worse than OP's girlfriend. And put a fuckn shirt on in your picture, it's not as if you actually have any muscle to show.