Dealbreaker

By Nico - 26/05/2021 14:01

Spicy
Today, after going on a date with my girlfriend, we ended up having sex at her flat. When she took off her panties, I took a glance and saw poop stains on them. It turned me off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 307
You deserved it 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Marcella1016 31

Problem was the literal shitstain. If you can’t wipe your ass properly enough not to have streaks of shit in your underwear, you probably can’t clean yourself properly in general. As a real life girl, I can assure you seeing that shit is ******* gross, and it would turn me off too. I take *****, too, and I know how to wipe my ass.

Just a thought but, are you sure they’re shit stains? Old menstrual blood can look dark brown as well. I’m not saying that’s a whole lot better however it can be a lot more understandable given that periods can sometimes start with a surprise and it’s much harder to get the blood out once it’s baked in.

Comments

Jon Tessler 14

newsflash for ya......girls poop, just like guys do. if normal bodily functions on underwear turn you off, you are in for a long life of loneliness.

Marcella1016 31

Problem was the literal shitstain. If you can’t wipe your ass properly enough not to have streaks of shit in your underwear, you probably can’t clean yourself properly in general. As a real life girl, I can assure you seeing that shit is ******* gross, and it would turn me off too. I take *****, too, and I know how to wipe my ass.

Jon Tessler 14

even if you correctly wipe, you sometimes wind up with a "poop stain" due to sweating. heck my fiancee has underwear with stains on them from both poop and vaginally discharges that naturally occur. I do the laundry for us(I am very OCD about how clothes get folded). stains happen, learn to be an adult about them.

Nobody wants to have sex with someone carrying poop stains...

Jon Tessler 14

I hate to say it, but everyone "carries" poop. its a natural occurring process that goes on in your large intestine.

Ambrily 27

Girls poop, but they should also wipe properly. If it's a one-time accident, it's one thing (but still off putting), but if it happens all the time, that person lacks a skill that we all should learn before preschool.

Jon Tessler 14

it also may not be poop, but rather an old menstrual blood stain. don't assume something

bleachedraven 14

It depends on if this is a frequent occurrence or a rare occurrence. Anyone can have a rare “accident”. It’s understandably off-putting, but if it’s not often occurring then let it slide. On the other hand, if it’s a common occurrence girlfriend has a problem. She’s either got an incontinence problem she can’t help (relatively rare in young people) or she’s careless in her sanitation habits. I wouldn’t say anything if it’s just a one time problem. If it is a reoccurring problem, you owe it to girlfriend to bring it up in as diplomatic way as possible.

Jon Tessler 14

this is where communication comes in, but if a stain turns the OP off, it's obvious he doesn't talk to his GF.

Ambrily 27

Excuse me, are you the girlfriend in disguise? 😂

Just a thought but, are you sure they’re shit stains? Old menstrual blood can look dark brown as well. I’m not saying that’s a whole lot better however it can be a lot more understandable given that periods can sometimes start with a surprise and it’s much harder to get the blood out once it’s baked in.

Right?!? If i had a dollar for every pair of underwear ive ruined from surprise starts to unexpected overages. And with how poorly men are educated on biological functions of women, it wouldn't shock me if this dude saw an old blood stain and assumed shit stain.

Suaria 38

That's honestly what I assumed that he probably mistaken an old blood stain from a shit stain.

Wait till you try anal and see your dick covered in poop.

At least shit stains don't turn you on I guess

bleachedraven 14

I'd be turned off too. Probably the intention she had...I guess gee thanks

mcsmee 7

You say "we ended up having sex", so it must not have turned you off completely.

Aside from the 'old period stain' theory, OP should know that it's very common & normal for women to have discharge in various shades of brown in the days before and after their periods. Far more plausible theory than her not knowing how to wipe properly, especially since OP admits they only took a 'glance'