By hater - 16/03/2010 10:55

Today, I was proposed to in a McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 211
You deserved it 14 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please, PLEASE tell me he didn't hide the ring in your Big Mac.

So? You were proposed to. Get over it. I was proposed to at home and it was incredibly sweet. Maybe he was waiting for when it felt right and it happened to feel right there. Be thankful you have someone that appreciates you enough to marry you since you obviously don't appreciate him.

Comments

Please tell me it was inside a Wal-Mart too!

ruby84 1

Grow up- There are bigger things that could've happened to you that might've been worth of an FML ... like chocking on your burger & dying- being ran over, your boyfriend might've broke up with you and made you cry in public. I'm sick of these dramatic people on FML!

You're clearly not on the right kind of site for your tastes...

Yes by all means ruby84 "Today while in McD's I choked on my burger and died. FML" Oh wait....there's something illogical about that...Honestly this site is funny anecdotes not serious life issues. OP I totally agree with you, I mean it isn't grounds for saying no but he should have done better. And no, better doesn't mean more expensive there are plenty of beautiful free places in the world. If it was spontaneous, then a little concern is in order that McDonalds inspires romantic gestures for him

guckylynn 19

Wow... Who cares, get over it already.

He loved you enough to propose. If you care about it being in a MCDonald's, it's a wonder you got a proposal at all considering how snobby you are. Real love doesn't care about location.

Raven_82 0

Hating McDonald's doesn't make her a snob; it makes her a person with at least minimal culinary (and atmospheric, regarding the proposal) standards. McDonald's is depressing, greasy and gross. I haven't been in a McD's in over 5 years, and my skin, weight, ass and colon all thank me.

rockstatic 0

Wow, looks like you're stuck with a guy who wants to spend the rest of his life with you. If he's a d-bag, that's one thing. But maybe I should propose in a McDonald's, so I can make sure the girl loves me and not any money or status that I'll bring.

I am going to say FYL for this one, because yes you did get proposed to and that's great, but almost ANYWHERE would have been better. I'm sure once you're married lots of good things will happen that will hopefully make you forget your weird proposal. I'm not demanding to be taken to the most beautiful place on earth and getting proposed to with a 60 000$ ring, but a little planning, just a tiny, tiny bit, is key.

did he use a curly fry for the ring ? xD

If it was in a happy meal I would've said yes. That's a diamon ring PLUS a toy.

I don't agree with the "propose I've been waiting for all my life" bs but seriously, MacDo isn't the best place to propose. I mean, I'm a girl and getting married isn't my only reason to life but I can understand OP for being disappointed. I'm not talking about spending OVER 9 THOUSAND$$$$$$$$$ in "ze bestest proposition evah!" but MacDo just doesn't seem the right place for me. At least he could have proposed before or after the restaurent. Idk, a proposition in a parc would be nice, romantic and really cheap.