Loose Women

By Anonymous - 13/10/2021 22:59

Spicy
Today, according to my husband of many years, he was actually planning to ghost me after our boring first date. It was only the fact that I shagged him senseless that night that kept him around long enough for us to actually get to know each other. Hooray for me being a "loose slut" back in 1998. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 139
You deserved it 561

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, you used what you have to get what you want. Good for you! No shame in that. At least you recognized your boring personality and compensated by unleashing your world-class cooch. Whatever works, right?

Nikki 16

Don’t **** shame yourself, you wanted to have sex and you’re apparently really good at it! There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having sex on the first date, that’s just a thing women are told to make them feel lower if they do!

Comments

Hey, you used what you have to get what you want. Good for you! No shame in that. At least you recognized your boring personality and compensated by unleashing your world-class cooch. Whatever works, right?

OP - Don’t regret what led to your current relationship. Everyone’s journey is different. Every couple has a different story, and not all of them are ones you want to tell your children. I have often said this - Sex is part of the “glue” in a relationship that holds things together. You can’t have a good relationship without it (unless both parties actually want it that way). And you cannot have a good relationship based only on sex. Once the individuals are “adults” it’s generally expected that a romantic or dating relationship is going to include sex sooner or later. Some people are naive and don’t understand that, but those people eventually wind up on the sidelines as relationships get sorted out. It’s a judgement call as to how soon and when sex becomes part of a relationship. There is no set rule. Some people are more ready for that than others, some people have more libido, and some people were raised in an inhibited and prudish way. On the other hand, not every date or dating relationship should lead to sex - It’s best to be sure there is compatibly before taking it to the next level. It’s also extremely foolish to get married without having an ongoing sexual relationship with your fiancé. How do you know you are compatible otherwise? Be wise, be careful, and take precautions…

Nikki 16

Don’t **** shame yourself, you wanted to have sex and you’re apparently really good at it! There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having sex on the first date, that’s just a thing women are told to make them feel lower if they do!

It be like that sometimes. I tried that once. Sleep with a guy I wanted to be with but didnt feel the same spark he did. Didn't work. I had to end it.

Listen, you don't get this far in a relationship by accident. You guys are doing things *right*. If it makes you feel any better, my wife asked me out the same year. I almost said no cause I was caught off guard being asked before I could ask her out

wrenavery90 12

I'm sorry but I'm totally not understanding the problem. Has it been a happy marriage! If so then I don't see why it matters how it began.