By hater - 16/03/2010 10:55

Today, I was proposed to in a McDonald's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 211
You deserved it 14 839

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Please, PLEASE tell me he didn't hide the ring in your Big Mac.

So? You were proposed to. Get over it. I was proposed to at home and it was incredibly sweet. Maybe he was waiting for when it felt right and it happened to feel right there. Be thankful you have someone that appreciates you enough to marry you since you obviously don't appreciate him.

Comments

we all Kno wat ur answer is going to be.... NO that means ur not taken seriously orrr he can't support u... unless u really love him go ahead but I don't think it's a good idea to get hitched with a shmuck like him

bitch. you're lucky you got proposed to at all. at least he came up with something cute and original, quit whining.

MF12 0

.. How was it cute? Or original?

omfg. that is so terrible OP!!! I think you need a man who's standards are alittle bit higher!

Are you sure it was OP's boyfriend and not some random guy?

texas_justice 0

...that's a very good question

and this is a fml why?? be happy he proposed to u at all... :| and u complaining because it was at McDonalds... complainin ass.

SeximusPrime 0

You're a ******* stupid bitch if you complain about how your man composed. You're lucky he did at all. **** you.

@ 73 it's going to be okay, man. just because you just as much lack creativity and common sense doesn't mean you need to get all angry.... just kidding.

I once tried to compose but I couldn't come up with a melody...

midget monster- ur an ungrateful snooty bitch by the sounds of things... ur going to die alone

Wow you are stupid. I am happily married to a GREAT man. LMAO...!

I think you just have a problem with me because of my trailor trash comment.

basically yes... but still you r a snooty pain in the arse...

LOL..oh. It was really only a joke. Sorry. NO OFFENSE TO YOU

AGGoddess 2

I think you're a selfish bitch to complain about this. Did you stop and think about how expensive things like weddings and wedding rings are? Maybe a picnic would be a better idea, but SO WHAT? You should be happy you have a man who loves you and wants to spend the rest of his life with you.

maloneybabe13 0

at least ye wedding won't be there. it's not too bad